Happy Friday! In keeping with my post from Tuesday about creativity I’ve put together a list of links that I find inspiring or just think are really cool. Create your own style by finding inspiration in all the beautiful things that are out there!
For me the weekend is a time to get caught up on all the stuff I didn’t quite get to during the week but to also take some time for myself and get inspired. Sometimes it’s a different kind of DIY, an amazing artist that makes us see at things in a new way or just something silly that makes us laugh.
I hope you find something that you’re looking for in these links.
1. Gorgeous and mesmerizing! Watch this short film! http://heatherhansen.net/film/
2. Could you go a week without the mirror? http://clementinedaily.com/2013/09/challenge-mirror-free-week/
3. I love a good pastry and combined with her awesome photography I could drool over this site all day! http://www.pastryaffair.com/
4. Say what you will Yes, I have a girl crush! I love the layout of this site too! http://collaboration.skype.com/victoria-beckham/#chapter1/fashion-calling
5. Always a fun read (and for when I’m missing warmer weather)! http://blog.mrslilien.com/
6. With the Super Bowl this weekend I had to add at least one link. But this one really makes me want to get out my glue gun! http://media.bloomingdales.com/fashion-touchdown/index.aspx#helmets
7. Some really awesome PomPom and Tassel maker tools I’ll be using in a DIY next week. http://pattiewack.com/product-category/tools/
8. I’m a certified magazine junkie! This one’s a great online read for all things girly and chic. http://www.matchbookmag.com/
9. Because we all need to laugh! http://www.catster.com/molz/texts-from-mittens-the-cat-humor-behavior-olympics-olympic-athletes
Have an amazing weekend, do something nice for yourself and create your own style! xoxo Cathy